Detalles del evento
- Ricard Rotllan, con “Meditación por La Tierra”.
- Cris Bolívar, con “La empresa Mariposa (Biomimética), la metamorfosis hacia la sabiduría“.
* Cris Bolívar pertenece a la Junta Directiva de la asociación.
Consulta la nueva REVISTA (link acceso)
Please enter a valid URL and content for your button.
Consulta también el Earth Chapter International
One week ago, on April 22, more than 100 million people worldwide raised their voices and took action for our planet. This was the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, an Earth Day unlike any other. And its success was all because of partnerslike you.
On behalf of Earth Day Network, we thank you for helping us mark 50 years of Earth Day. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people representing every country still participated in Earth Day. This global response demonstrates that together we can take on urgent environmental challenges.
Like the first Earth Day, Earth Day 2020 was a global day of action. People pledged to vote, parents and teachers educated millions, and volunteers planted hundreds of millions of trees. And with your help, we drove action through diverse demonstrations and digital media.
- On April 22, Earth Day’s live-streamed digital event broadcast reached more than 8.5 million views, and Earth Day was the number-one trending hashtag around the world.
- Earth Day Network delivered 24 hours of action to global audiences, with new ways to take action, learn about campaigns, and participate every single hour.
- Nearly 1,700 digital events were registered, covering 50 languages and every continent.
- More than 60,000 people took action during Earth Week through our online petitions and pledges to advance environmental initiatives.
- Some of the world’s most powerful people contributed to this global call for action, including His Holiness Pope Francis, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, the Dalai Lama and others. https://www.earthday.org/press-release/
- More than 2 million people joined a digital march on the Ellipse of the White House.
- Earth Day Network’s stealth street art campaign, Global Halt, coordinated more than 500 graffiti and street artists worldwide.
On the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, we flooded the world with hope, optimism and action — and we couldn’t have done it without you. Let’s keep that momentum going throughout 2020 and beyond. If your country hosts an election this year, encourage people to Vote Earth.
With your continued support, we can create a healthier, more just, and more sustainable future for all. As always, stay in touch and reach out for potential collaborations in our fight for climate justice!
Earth Day Network · 1752 N St NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036, United States