- Cris Bolívar and the Essential Coaching at wikipedia, 2015. Free online encyclopedia, guarded by global networks of volunteers who check that the data are incorporated and some are validated by external sources to the authors of content.
- Cris Bolívar collaborates in the project awarded at the IV Congreso Internacional de Coaching Ejecutivo.It is an honor to report that was awarded in February 15 the project on new concepts and methodologies for the development of individuals, teams and organizations, led by Elena Pérez-Moreiras and in which Cris Bolívar collaborates with other great coaches. (See more information).
- Nominated to the AEFOL 2014 Awards. www.premiosaefol.com. Presented at Expoelearning, Madrid, March 6, 2014. Read more about the news in our blog.
- Contemporary History of Catalonia.Cris Bolívar interviewed on “ Characters of Catalunya“, foreword by Jordi Pujol. September 2001.
- Accredited by the International Enneagram Association (IEA, USA) as a Enneagram Professor.
- Cris Bolívar has had the honor of being considered “Master of Life” and join the select group of teachers from Catalonia to the accompanying live fully. In www.mestresdevida.cat selected solid and reliable teachers offering lessons for anyone who wants to live a full and happy life. As they say, not everyone who is professionally involved may be included in the Life Masters space, it is necessary that the teachings transmitted fulfill certain criteria …
- Cris Bolívar is the first Spanish Master Certified Coach, 2004 (MCC, only 6% of coaches in the world were MCCs in 2013) by the ICF in the United States. She is likewise the former Vice President of ICF Spain (International Coach Federation). Nowadays it has about 8,000 hours of coaching (2015).
- Cris Bolívar is considered a referenced and a pioneer for his contributions to coaching and recognized as
Creator of Essential Coaching. (Cris Bolívar, 2005)
ESSENTIAL COACHING develops human potential at the deepest level, addressing its essence, its uniqueness, breaking the boundaries of the ego to re-create people using wisdom generated through the expansion of consciousness to get meta-results.
Essential Coaching by Cris Bolívar has been listed among the top contributions of coaching psychology throughout the twentieth century, together with references to Freud, Wilber, Rogers, Seligman, Goleman, etc. in the FOCAD (Spanish General Council of Psychology) Psychology course.
Access to full document available only to enrolled students: http://www.cop.es/index.php?page=focad
Essential Coaching also has been recognised by Vikki Brock, who has noted that it ranks as a leading, pioneering and special coaching method, due to its in-depth approach and its reliance on the five great sources of coaching: Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality, Art and Business.
Vikki Brock recognised also Cris Bolívar as one of the Spanish coaching influencers.
“Vikki Brock, MCC since 1998 by the ICF, is the author of Sourcebook of Coaching History. The book is the largest study ever conducted on the origins and evolution of coaching, a comprehensive review of the historical roots of coaching and the influence of its pioneers.” (International Coach Federation, ICF)
M.L. Coach"Since I heard your name and what you did a few years ago, when you were vice president of ICF Spain, you have always somehow been this role model for me. I am impressed by your entrepreneurial skills, your depth, your originality in introducing a more artistic and spiritual side to the executive world, your warmth that evokes a sense of flow. So I would like for you to be my mentor as apply to be MCC with the ICF.” ML
G.V. Executive, Consultant (Moscow, Russia)"East or West, Cris Bolivar is the best!” G.V. (Moscow, Russia)
Joan Listerri. Student
(...) “I’ve never been in a training session where participants have opened up as much as we did during the two intense Essential Institute weeks we’ve enjoyed. (...) I told you, Cris, when you gave me my butterfly, but I won’t ever grow tired of telling you, and this is a good moment: thank you very much, Cris Bolívar...for this opportunity!” Joan Llisterri
S.M. Student“A million thanks, Cris for giving me this vital resource of being an essential coach, and this strength that you've nurtured in me to be aware of my light and dark sides. I’ll never know how to thank you.” S.M.
W.M. Student and colleague“I loved everything I heard. But what is truly amazing is everything you are and have not expressed, but has shown through. Congratulations!" W.M.
C.T.“Finding you has been an honour and a gift ... I've opened a new door to continue discovering myself, knowing myself, without fear to relearn and just BE ... From my heart, thank you ..." C.T.
"Thank you, Cris. I attended one of your classes in BCN Activa and it helped me a lot in my search for self-knowledge and connection with my essence. You do a wonderful job.”
A.G.“Cris, thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experience. Hopefully we’ll all achieve that level of wisdom someday. Namaskar"
"Thank you for everything you share. I hope to continue learning and growing with your wisdom."
"I had no idea that Essential Coaching could generate changes in just one session. I loved the Voice Dialogue session. Thank you very much for this opportunity."
J.M."Thank you for such generosity and energy devoted this week. It has been very eye-opening."
M.T., personal development workshop studentWhat inmpressed me is how you manage to open people's eyes to seeing things from another perspective. You have a gift, and it is obvious that you have made great efforts to perfect it.
Obviously, I've visited your website and I also like that all your beliefs are reflected in your actions.
M.E., PIFCE StudentGratitude is an invaluable interior treasure that can extand infinitely and creates enormous value.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CRIS BOLÍVAR, FOR BEING IN THE PATH OF SO MANY...
B., ColleagueCris, congratulations for being nominated to the 2014 of AEFOL. Your efforts and your scientific and humanistic contributions allow people better undestanding of themselves and gain an unimaginable social benefit. Keep it up. May blessings shower on you from heaven. I wish you all the best.
S., student from the first PIFCE edition, 2005…I have great memories of that program. I changed the way I lived!
M., CoachI felt that you helped us get in touch with the essential, and your insights are the framework for my coaching practice.
L., MCC CoachThank you very much, Cris, for your generosity and affection. And congratulations for being the leader in the field of Coaching psychology ! You are wonderful and brilliant.
G., studentYour session was extraordinary, a before-and-after moment.
G., lecture assistantNow I'm really doing coaching, feeling what I feel and knowing it's okay. Now I also understand the comments and attitudes towards my style of coaching, and I'm very happy to discover how I do it and how I like to do it. This is how I feel coaching and how I focus it!
A., CoacheeI would rate our sessions very highly. I think you are outstandingly good and intelligent.