Development of spirituality, consciousness and wisdom in organisations.
Based on Organisational Development consulting — where we have been specialists for over 20 years — we add the essential outlook that characterises us, where development takes the form of organisational transformation towards greater significance, love and wisdom.
Organisations hold great social and personal value. We give them much of our time, sharing values and creating actions that will affect our society and the world at large. At Essential Institute we work to live in more complete environments, orienting our potential to the mission and organizational vision.
- Consulting and training for wiser organisations and executives.
- Contribute for the organisation to incorporate a coaching culture.
- Consulting and coaching to build wise and high-performance teams.
- Organisational wisdom audit and diagnosis
The wise executive.
- The ancient Greeks believed that men in leadership had to be wise, for they held maximum responsibility.
- They believed that to be wise, they had to start from self-knowledge (gnothi seauton) and self-care (epimeleia heautou), and advance on the transforming path of spirituality by believing in the potential of the rational and intuitive human being.
- The ideal leader was a person with an ethos that started with self-government in order to lead others with wisdom, while facilitating others’ development … what we would now call a manager-coach.
- Reduced group of people who interact and
- are personally committed
- to a common project,
- considering themselves jointly responsible for the effort required and the results to be obtained,
The wise team.
- adjusting in their interaction
- their complementary and interdependent capabilities and differences,
- within an accepted framework and shared standards.
- Mutual trust, acceptance, compassion and humility
- are always the basis of talent and potential.
- Present and aware of thoughts, actions and feelings.
- And open to continuous examination and learning.
The wise organisation.
- An organization that knows it does not know, grounded in its wise ignorance.
- It is open to third-order learning in learning to learn, always seeking more contact with its essence and mission.
- It expands its expertise while staying open and learning from experience.
- It is process-oriented and handles cronos considering the kairos.
- It has a systemic outlook and is aware of everything it is and is part of.
- It is aware and is oriented towards flowing in a complex and uncertain environment, finding creative solutions to challenges.
- It lives by loving (acceptance from flowing).
- Reaches meta-results.
- Its coaching culture is geared towards facilitating wisdom.
Consulting for implementing a coaching culture:
Beyond the implementation of one-off individual or group coaching sessions, organisations are increasingly interested in implementing a culture of coaching to drive the holistic development of the organisation’s development.
What does a culture of coaching imply?
1. Organisation-wide coaching philosophy.
2. Coaching style for leaders and managers in general and mentors.
3. Coaching role for internal coaches and involvement of external coaches.
4. Permanent coaching training and refresher training. Mentor-coach.
5. Introduction of team coaching and coaching for all levels of the organization.
It is often believed that leadership involves basically following different guidelines and pre-established theoretical models, which often limit us and restrict our true self, straitjacket us and make us feel uncomfortable, fake or insecure. In order to lead, we need to convey trust and honesty to others. And these virtues can only stem from authenticity, not from the mere implementation of leadership models.
Leading from authenticity, from “essentiality”, allows us to expand our range of possibilities, connecting with our own resources and skills to provide creative “tailored” solutions, rather than stereotyping our responses. Based on this authenticity, a person can exercise essential leadership with the ability to resonate, to mobilise through emotions.
To do this, you must move from the “personage” to the person, from the ego to the essence.
We therefore work with leaders to:
- Develop self-knowledge: the authenticity of the self and its expression.
- Explore and expand the ability to resonate.
- Develop essential leadership skills.
We work as part of a network with as many professionals as required for the project.
We build knowledge and transfer it to the customer so that, once we conclude our intervention, it is the customer who has all necessary knowledge to manage his or her own development.
We facilitate processes and get the customer involved in the consulting project, so that the customer, who has experienced the process from the start, can continue driving change on his/her own.
Developing consulting programs and projects in
- Coaching and development of skills for organisational wisdom
- Organisational culture and value-driven management
- Change Management
- Organisational Development
- Development of high-performance teams
- Essential and resonant leadership
- Systemic outlook and complexity management
- Conscious relationships
- Enneagram for companies and teams